Thursday, September 6, 2012

Magnolia Films

Magnolia Films seems to be popping up more and more in the movie world, maybe it is just me but it seems to have the fix on good movies. Magnolia Pictures is a company originals made for distributing foreign and independent films, now owned by the Mark Cuban and has turned into a lower-budget amazing film producing company, that also produces amazingly basis but good documentaries. Look into it, seriously.

I have seen quite a few of there movies, hear are some I recommend, comment is you think agreed or disagree:

- Countdown to Zero (Documentary)

- I Melt With You (Film)
- Troll Hunter (Film)
- I am Still Here (Film)
- Jesus Camp (Don't watch if you like Christianity) (Documentary)
- Man of Wire (Documentary)
- Food Inc (Documentary) 
- The Hunter (Film)
- And many others

Leave your comments with your favourite and your least favourite Magnolia Film.

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment